Ultimate Life Planning Workshop
Take a day - design a life!
If you work full time you probably spend more hours in the day with colleagues and clients than with your own family.
You’re also likely to invest more time in mapping out strategies, plans and goals for work than setting personal goals and planning your own life!
According to the Australian Work and Life Index the majority of full-time workers are “almost always rushed and pressed for time.” If our best waking hours are at work, home becomes the place to switch off, and sometimes family are the people we shut out...ummm...NOT GOOD!!!
“If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done”
The Ultimate Life Planning Workshop will stretch your beliefs about what you can achieve and show you how to put “LIVING” back into your personal life.
Where: The Monastery, 15 Cross Road, Urrbrae, South Australia
Time: 9.30am - 5.30pm
When: Saturday 1st April 2017
You get everything you need:
- Pre workshop Life Audit & Debrief Program
- Life Plan Template
- Journal and Stationary kit
- Delicious healthy lunch and snacks
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Find out what's been holding you back
- Move from procrastination and avoidance to clarity and accomplishment
- Complete the The 7 Effect Life Audit
- Identify your personal values
- Decide what you really want with an ideal life design
- Remove any psychological hand brakes you place on yourself
- Set clear goals across all 7 Elements of your life
- Identify habits to break…and habits to make
- Get focused with a personal Life Plan